Anybody who has ever undertaken Oracle database tuning knows such a task is not for the faint hearted. Even the most seasoned performance analyst can spend a vast amount of time pouring over performance data in attempt to decipher its meaning. So what are the most troublesome problems people face during performance analysis?
- Where do you find the information about database performance?
- How do you make sense of the mountains of database performance metrics?
- How can you quickly evaluate performance information?
- What can you do if you are not licensed for diagnostic and performance tuning packs?
- How do you benchmark your systems performance?
RIYOSU software provides a simple solution to all of the problems mentioned above plus more. Our software product known as Speedway will streamline your journey through performance analysis as follows:
- Speedway is embedded with the intricate knowledge of Oracle internal performance metrics.
- Speedway will analyse and present performance information in an easily decipherable manner allowing for rapid performance analysis.
- Unlike other standard Oracle performance analysis tools Speedway will evaluate performance metrics and plot the details to a time series graph over any time period you require.
- If you are not licensed for Oracles diagnostic and performance tuning packs Speedway will still provide by reverting to STATSPACK performance analysis.
- Benchmarking database performance is critical to understanding normal and abnormal activity. Speedway can baseline critical resource usage through to detailed workload base lining.
top of page
Complete Database Performance Management
bottom of page